BusinessHR is dedicated to providing the same high level of HR (human resources) expert advice and service to the SME sector that is available to larger companies. We also support existing HR departments, providing an extra resource which enables them to concentrate on more strategic issues and which provides them with a second opinion or a 'sounding board' for more complex issues. We deliver this through our team of helpful, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualified HR advisors, who are supported by our website.
We can help in a number of ways:
- firstly, we recognise that many businesses "don't know what they don't
know" when it comes to HR best practice or employment law compliance. We offer
a broad service, not just a depth of knowledge.
- secondly, we don't just inform our clients what needs to be done (as so many do) - we provide the advice and people to actually help them do it. Our range of products ensure clients can tailor the package to suit their individual requirements.
- a service built up from a mix of on-site visits,
document reviews and advice from our HR advisors, as well as access to a wide range
of HR topics, legal overviews and associated documents on our website.
By using our CIPD-qualified HR advisors as an in-house HR expert, we can immediately help implement the actions that arise out of an HR Audit. This could make the crucial difference between being legally compliant or not. We can also help identify and implement other aspects relating to people management.
- We also have the facility to provide a wide range of corporate customisation
for big clients. If you are interested in finding out more please contact us.
- Further, we also provide a professional licensing service aimed at
professional advisors such as solicitors, accountants, independent financial advisors,
legal practices etc and a partnership agreement for consultants who wish to
use our services for their own client work. To find out more please contact us.
|Home Top Back||Best people practice for people in business|